Crown Media Family Networks announces an early kickoff to its annual "Christmas in July" programming event on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, with holiday themed movies airing 'round the clock beginning Friday, June 24th at 6:00 a.m. ET/PT through Thursday, June 30th.
The candy cane is passed to Hallmark Channel on July 1st for daily movie merry-thons continuing through July 31, including three all-new original premieres. The first weekend features a marathon of fan favorites as voted on by viewers participating in new, weekly polls launching every Monday on the Hallmark Movie Checklist app through June 19.
During the event, viewers will be able to retreat from the hot summer sun and transport themselves to the snowy scenes of holiday movies from 10 a.m. - Midnight every day. Additionally, Hallmark Channel is gifting fans with three all-new original movie premieres with "My Grown-Up Christmas List," "Campfire Christmas," the network's first holiday movie featuring a Christmas in July theme, and "Christmas in Toyland."
Saturday, July 9: "My Grown-Up Christmas List"
- Stars: Kayla Wallace ("When Calls the Heart"), Kevin McGarry ("The Wedding Veil")
- Taylor (Wallace), a journalist, and Luke (McGarry), in the military, share a special bond that grows between them over the course of five Christmases that they spend together and apart.
Saturday, July 16: "Campfire Christmas"
- Stars: Tori Anderson ("NCIS: Hawai'i"), Corbin Bleu ("Love, for Real"), Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman ("Doogie Kamealoha, M.D.")
- Romance rekindles for Peyton (Anderson) and her closest friends when her parents decide to host a holiday themed reunion before selling their family-owned summer camp.
Saturday, July 23: "Christmas in Toyland"
- Stars: Vanessa Lengies ("Turner & Hooch"), Jesse Hutch ("Batwoman")
- To save hundreds of jobs right before Christmas, a data analyst (Lengies) and toy store manager (Hutch) must work together to keep the in-store experience alive